A modern refurbishment of a beautiful church in the heart of Greater Manchester, these studios and 1-bed apartments are sure to attract attention from investors due to their close proximity to both Manchester and Bolton Town Centres.
A former church, this historic Grade II listed building will become a three- storey apartment block with 42 studio flats. A four-storey apartment block will also be built to the east of the church and a two-storey apartment block, called The Lodge, will be put up on the Crook Street side. These two buildings will contain 40 apartments between them.
Although designed as a residential buy-to-let, Trinity Church is also aimed at the student market due to its location at the centre of one of the UK’s largest student hubs, with four universities within its locality.
This landmark building stands in the centre of Bolton and will act as a perfect location for students who will be on the doorstep of the area’s shops restaurants and bars. Bolton is part of the larger Greater Manchester region, which is one of the largest nervecentresforstudentsintheUK; Trinity Church is located at the centre of this, being only a five minute walk away from Bolton University and within a short bus ride of Manchester University, UCLAN and Lancaster University.
The fully fitted studio rooms will act as luxury one bed apartments which will suit the needs of a high-end occupant who would desire to be convened with a large boutique en-suite shower room and a flat screen TV already fitted with sky.
Students choosing to live in Trinity Church will gain access to a new state-of-the-art £48 million transport interchange which is planned to be completed by Easter 2015, which will ensure that students can explore their new home-away-from-home with ease.
Investing in Trinity Church offers a unique advantage over other student accommodation projects, due to the huge opportunity for capital growth as the individual units can be re-sold on the open market as a traditional buy- to-let investment.
- 9% assured NET yields for 2 years
- Managed and let by Primo Property Management
- Within walking distance of Bolton University, Bolton train station and all local shops, bars and restaurants
- Built by an experienced developer of both residential and student properties
EACH EN-SUITE STUDIO WILL CONTAIN:
- Fully-fitted studio rooms designed as 1 bed apartments
- Fully-fitted high spec kitchen with appliances including – oven/hob/extractor, integrated fridge freezer.
- Amtico flooring or similar
- En-suite shower rooms – half tiled or equivalent
- Window blinds
- Fully-fitted high furniture – wardrobe, desk & chair, sofa, coffee table, dining table & chairs, wall art, book shelves, vanity units and additional storage
- Flat screen TV
- Wired for broadband WiFi
- Recessed LED spotlights
- Intercom door entry system
- CCTV in communal areas
- Communal Seating to Church hall
- Professionally landscaped gardens
- Car parking (limited)