Forshaw Land has identified the Greenbank Prison site as the perfect location for a private student residence and is striving to restore the building to its former impressive status.
A Grade II listed building; Greenbank Court has a fascinating history as a former prison and police station. However, September 2014 will see the beautiful building transformed to create the region’s most contemporary, luxurious and high spec student residence.
Containing 65 studios, the rooms will be accompanied with boutique-style facilities including a gymnasium and a common room, allowing students to socialise reely with each other and imbuing a sense of community around the building.
The location is superb; shopping amenities will be offered by a big-name supermarket, which will stand adjacent to the development, and students will never be far from their studies with Plymouth University only a 15-minute walk away.
Built by an experienced student developer who understands the needs of today’s more commercially aware students, Greenbank Court will also be let and managed by PRIMO Property Management, allowing investors the peace of mind that a specialist agency is on-site to offer students round- the-clock maintenance and assistance.
- 9% assured NET yields for 2 years
- Built by an experienced developer in the student accommodation market
- Located in an area with high rental demand
- On-site lettings and management office (Primo Property Management)
- Brand name supermarket built next door
- Completion in time for September 2014 intake
EACH EN-SUITE STUDIO WILL CONTAIN:
- Fully-fitted kitchenette with appliances including – microwave oven/hob/extractor, integrated fridge freezer
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Luxury en-suite shower rooms, with mirror, shaver socket and light
- Window blinds
- Fully-fitted high quality furniture – wardrobe, desk & chair, sofa/tub chair (depending on room type), dining table & chair, book shelves, under storage 4ft bed, bed side cabinet
- Recessed ceiling lights
- Flat screen TV and wall bracket
- Wired for broadband
- Coat hooks
- CCTV in communal areas
- Fully furnished common lounge with pool table
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Cycle storage