A beautiful period building facing the River Clyde, Clyde House is destined to be Glasgow’s premier student destination.
Formerly the HQ of the Salvation Army, adjacent to The People’s Palace and Winter Garden (Glasgow’s largest park) and within walking distance of the city centre, this five-storey residence is the perfect solution to Glasgow’s shortage of student housing.
Students living at Clyde House will have access to a host of communal facilities including; a communal lounge, games rooms, fully equipped gymnasium, secure bicycle storage and laundry room, in addition to an on-site management office, which will be manned by Primo Property Management Staff, who will manage and let the building.
Containing 90 en-suite studios, there is a choice of three different investment options; Standard, Superior and Deluxe rooms, to allow for varying levels of investment.
- 9% assured NET yields for 2 years
- Managed and let by Primo Property Management
- Huge demand for purpose-built student accommodation in Glasgow
- 10th project to be launched by Forshaw Group
- Glasgow has been named “The Highest Yielding Destination for Student Property” Zoopla, 2013
EACH EN-SUITE STUDIO WILL CONTAIN:
- Fully-fitted kitchenette with appliances including – microwave oven/hob/extractor, integrated fridge freezer
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Luxury en-suite shower rooms, with mirror, shaver socket and light
- Window blinds
- Fully-fitted high quality furniture – wardrobe, desk & chair, sofa/tub chair (depending on room type), dining table & chair, book shelves, under storage 4ft bed, bed side cabinet
- Recessed ceiling lights
- Flat screen TV and wall bracket
- Wired for broadband
- Coat hooks
- CCTV in communal areas
- Fully furnished common lounge with pool & football table
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Media room
- Passenger lift
- Cycle storage