Located in the heart of Sheffield, Alexandra House is a boutique student property that will appeal to any student seeking a higher standard of accommodation to those previously provided in the city.
Formerly a hotel and public house, the site was chosen for its close proximity to Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield City Centre, in addition to the quality and condition of the existing building, which has undergone an extensive refurbishment project to ensure it meets the high standards of today’s more commercially-minded student.
Built over three floors, the project has been designed to contain 23 individual studios, all of which will be stylishly furnished to ensure that students are able to study in the most comfortable of surroundings. Each individual unit will include all the facilities and amenities required, including; bed, storage, wardrobe, work station, en-suite facilities, LCD TV and free WiFi.
Deliberately designed to encourage a community- orientated atmosphere amongst residents, the development will also include a fully-equipped gymnasium and coffee shop.
With 10% NET yields assured for the first year and an on-site, proven student rental management company in place, investors can be confident of a completely hands-off investment that generates a healthy return on investment.
- 10% assured NET yields for first year
- Experienced developer with a proven track record in student accommodation
- 23 studio units built over 3 floors
- Within walking distance of Sheffield Hallam University
- Communal gymnasium and coffee shop
- One of the largest student populations in the UK
EACH EN-SUITE STUDIO WILL CONTAIN:
- Fully-fitted kitchenette with appliances including – microwave oven/hob/extractor, integrated fridge freezer
- Luxury Amtico flooring
- Luxury en-suite shower rooms, with mirror, shaver socket and light
- Window blinds
- Fully-fitted high quality furniture – wardrobe, desk & chair, sofa/tub chair (depending on room type), dining table & chair, book shelves, under storage 4ft bed, bed side cabinet
- Recessed ceiling lights
- Flat screen TV and wall bracket
- Wired for broadband
- Coat hooks
- CCTV in communal areas
- Fully furnished common lounge with pool table
- Cycle storage